The Mathey Tissot x Hemel Collaboration
Hemel founder and Creative Director Marvin Menke fuses brand and icon on his favorite form factor, the Type 20 chronograph as originally done by Mathey Tissot. Mathey Tissot is a company with a long and rich history going back to 1886. In addition to making its own time pieces, Mathey Tissot was well known as a direct supplier and manufacturer for many well-regarded, high end Swiss watch companies.
The Swiss made “Mathey Tissot x Hemel” Type 20 collaboration enlarges the sense of what's possible in the microbrand watch space. With historical and vintage references being a driving force in this enthusiast driven space, this new chronograph offers all the historical back story of a seminal artifact with none of the costly hassles associated with maintaining a fragile vintage time piece.
Reference HF Series
• Movement: Sellita 510M BH b. Hand winding mechanical caliber.
• Case: 316L Stainless Steel, polished
• Case Width: 38.5 mm
• Case Thickness: 14.6 mm
• Lug Width: 20 mm
• Lug to Lug: 45 mm
• Caseback: Screwdown, engraved
• Dial: Matte black w/Superluminova C9
• Front Crystal: Double domed sapphire coated K1 w/AR coating
• Water Resistance: 50 meters
• Crown: Signed, push / pull
• Bezel: Bi-directional, 12 hour, friction bezel
All watches come with a two year limited warranty.