The Hemel HFT20 / USAF Thunderbirds Special Edition
Reference HF Series
We are very proud to share our first watch under our new partnership with the United States Air Force.
There's a wonderful tactility that comes from a proper mechanical timepiece that no quartz movement can replicate. Our hybrid movement, the mecaquartz, replicates the exact look and feel of that very action without anywhere near the cost. When the chronograph is engaged, the sweeping second hand and instant snap back action upon reset cannot be beat. Available now for immediate delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to overwhelming response to this product and the current state of the Corona pandemic, kindly expect 7 to 10 day delays on order fulfillment.
• Movement: VK64 mecaquartz. Quartz caliber incorporates gear architecture for smooth second hand sweep.
• Case: 316L Stainless Steel, brushed
• Case Width: 42 mm
• Lug Width: 20 mm
• Lug to Lug: 49 mm
• Caseback: Screwdown, engraved
• Dial: Matte black w/Superluminova C3
• Front Crystal: Flat sapphire w/AR coating
• Water Resistance: 100 meters
• Crown: Signed, push / pull• Bezels: 120 click rotating, C3 lume; 60 Minute bezel, ceramic
Now shipping with an additional strap, the NDC with code NDC at checkout (while supplies last). You must first add the NDC strap to your shopping cart for the code to work.A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this watch through this website will be donated to the Bob Woodruff Foundation.All watches come with a two year limited warranty.
- Variant: Default Title
- Product Type: Watches